Prepare for your career in one of the fastest growing industries in the world.
This exciting Level 7 Bachelors Degree teaches students about the latest technological developments in the IT industry and presents them with the opportunity to pursue a career in IT or progress onto a higher award in computing at Griffith College.
Why Study Computing Science at Griffith College?
Designed specifically with the needs of industry in mind, the BSc in Computing Science at Griffith College is a 3-year programme, which aims to equip students with a solid grounding in computer science. Delivered on a full-time basis as a graduate of this course, you will:
- Obtain highly sought after skills essential for a career in IT.
- Fantastic job prospects with a 100% employment record from a sample of 35 graduates from our class of 2017
- Obtain the necessary skills and academic requirements to further your studies with progression on to the BSc (Hons) in Computing Science at Griffith College.
- Small class sizes
- Access to state of the art facilities
- A dedicated experienced lecturing Team
- Industry guest speakers
We have two intakes for this course, commencing in spring and autumn. The next intakes for this course are:
- September 2021 *
- February 2022*
Dublin Main Campus / Limerick / Cork