Looking for a grounding in traditional marketing techniques and strategies, supported by an in-depth knowledge of digital marketing and social media tools?
The BA (Hons) in Business (Marketing) is an exciting, practical programme that offers students the opportunity to hone in on their marketing strategy skills and apply their knowledge to real-life marketing scenarios in the context of a global landscape.
Why Study Marketing at Griffith College?
Our BA (Hons) in Business (Marketing) is available on a full, part-time and blended learning basis over a three-year period. The purpose of the programme is to inspire and nurture a student’s interest in the marketing discipline, while providing a solid foundation in business subjects.
- Students will develop an understanding of marketing theory and frameworks to formulate robust marketing strategies in a global economy.
- Students will get hands-on practical knowledge and experience through live case studies and client consultation.
- You will be taught the importance of digital marketing, branding, and social media tools in the context of the modern business environment.
- You will flex your selling, negotiating and sales management knowledge and the effect of current marketing trends and digital consumer behaviour.
- Students will establish a solid understanding of sales management and how to build a long term sales plan with consumers
- In years 1 and 2, students will receive a grounding in core business areas like finance, management, HRM, and business law, perfectly positioning them to be a dynamic team player.
- Practical application with real clients.
- Introduction to social media tools, industry certification, and analytics.
- Creativity and entrepreneurship encouraged.
- Taught by vastly experienced industry professionals and academic staff.
- Flexible study options available.
We run 2 intakes for this course commencing in Autumn and Spring.
- September 2021 *
- February 2022 *
Full-Time / Part-Time / Blended Learning
Dublin Main Campus