Applications are invited for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programme.
Applicants meeting the minimum eligibility in the broad areas of Engineering/ Management/ Mathematics are invited to submit their application. The goal of the Ph.D. programme at IIIT-L is to prepare the scholars for becoming global academic, industrial and R&D leaders.
Some key features of Ph.D. Programme in IIIT-L are listed below:
• IIIT-L is an Institute of National Importance, established by an Act of Parliament, and has excellent academic record and are placed in highly reputed organizations.
• IIIT-L invites application under the following categories:
- Self-Financed Full Time Research Scholar: The applicants shall not receive any financial support from the institute in any form, however, the applicants who have qualified CSIR/ UGC/ DAE/ NBHM/ DST/ DBT/ ICAR/ ICMR/ ICPR or secured funding from such an agency after completing the Master’s degree in relevant discipline with a consistently good academic will also be considered for this category.
- Working Professional
- Aspiring Students in Higher Academics (ASHA)
• Students are encouraged for showcasing research work through conference/workshop participation with institute financial support.
• Applicants must read Information Brochure for Ph.D. Admission, for eligibility criteria, Admission category, Research areas and other details.
• The application fee for the Ph.D. Application form is as follows:
- General Category & OBC: Rupees 1500 only, per application form.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rupees 1000 only, per application form