AGBA National Talent Hunt for AI, Data Science, Cyber Security
AEGIS GRAHAM BELL AWARDS (AGBA) NATIONAL TALENT HUNT for AI, Data Science & Cyber Security is inviting the best brains who have the potential to grow as leaders in the exponential technology fields of AI, Data Sciences & Cyber Security.
Congratulations to 8 winners of Aegis Graham Bell Talent Hunt for AI, Data Science, and Cyber Security. Winners were facilitated at the Aegis Graham Bell Award ceremony held on 26th Feb 2021 by Hon’ble Union Cabinet Minister Shri Gajendra Singh Shekhawat, Ministry of Jal Shakti, Department of Water Resources, RD & GR; Hon’ble Minister of State Shri @Pratap Chandra Sarangi, Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises , Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries; Shri Sardar @RP Singh, BJP, National secretary of the Delhi Bharatiya Janata Party and a national spokesperson for the party; Prof Anil Sahasrabudhe, Chairman, AICTE; Nasir Shaikh, VP and Head of Human Resources, Atos. Watch the award ceremony
Here is the list of winners:
- Abhishek Mishra HVPM COET AMRAVATI, Amravati
- Raju Reddy, Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences, Vizag
- Muskan Pandey, MIT Academy of Engineering Pune
- Abhishek Muttath, MIT Academy of Engineering Pune
- Aditya Rai, Oriental institute of science and technology, Bhopal
- Sourabh Katare, N.K Orchid college of engineering and technology solapur Solapur
- Aishwarya Krishnan, M.Kumarasamy College of Engineering Tamil Nadu
- Karri Madhuri, Avanthi institute of engineering and technology, Vizag
20 students were selected as the winners of the Aegis Graham Bell Talent hunt and offered 100% scholarship along with an iconic Aegis Graham Bell trophy on 27th Feb 2020 in New Delhi by Shri Nitin Gadkari, Hon'ble Minister of Transport Ministry and MSME; Shri RP Singh, National Secretary, BJP; Dr. Anil Sahasrabudhe, Chairman, AICTE; Dr. Abhijit Gangopdhaya, Dean Aegis; Dr. Vinay Kulkarni, Director, Aegis and Bhupesh Daheria, CEO, Aegis School of Data Science.
AGBA-Talent Hunt is an initiative to foster a culture of innovation in India and to reward and appreciate the best talents. This effort is dedicated to helping the students who shall be tomorrow's flag bearers in exponential technologies and shall be a vital link in nation-building by working on the following areas:
Join to combat the corona pandemic and its impact through your ideas, solutions, and action:
- Containment of COVID19/ CoronaVirus
- How to enforce and track home quarantine.
- How to track contacts made by the Super spreaders of the virus.
- Diagnosis of COVID19/ CoronaVirus
- How to make a low-cost diagnostic kit.
- How to make a self-diagnostic kit.
- How to detect viruses using deep learning models.
- How to provide self-help to the citizen using chats or conversational Artificial Intelligence.
- AI and Data Science for Social Good like child & women trafficking; crime prevention and prediction; cancer and diabetes diagnosis; tax compliance
- AI and Data Science in Health, Biotech, Life Science
- AI and Data Science in Telecom and IT
- AI and Data Science in Governance, Law, and Smart City
- AI and Data Science in Education: personalized learning, video analytics, student performance predication, course recommendations, open-source recommendations etc
- AI and Data Science in Manufacturing, Automobile, Airline, Oil & Gas
- AI and Data Science in Agriculture
- AI and Data Science in Retail, Ecommerce, Fashion
- AI and Data Science in Banking, Finance, and insurance
About Aegis Graham Bell Award (AGBA): This Award is Asia’s one of the largest innovation awards, intended to promote innovations in the IT, Telecom, Social, Mobility, Analytics & Cloud domain and the Exponential Technologies to provide recognition for outstanding contributions by the innovators, initiated in 2010.
This award is supported by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India; NITI Aayog (National Institution for Transforming India is a policy think tank of the Government of India); Skill India (campaign launched by Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, the campaign is under Ministry of Skill development and Entrepreneurship); National Informatics Centre Services Incorporated (NICSI), an Government of India enterprise.
Who can apply:
- Final year students pursuing bachelors, masters or Ph.D. degree from any academic discipline
- Individuals who think that they have the potential, interest, and ambition to grow as a leader in these areas
- Individuals who have developed some kind of prototype products
- Individuals who have some brilliant ideas to solve problems in the above areas
- Individuals startups founders
- Working professionals
- Online application. Click at the top link to apply (there is no application fee)
- Online Assessment
- Interview jury members
- First Phase results are declared and winners were awarded in AGBA Final Award ceremony on 26 Feb 2021
- Applications Open and the winners will be awarded in Asia's Largest Data Science Congress.
- Winners will be recognized in award ceremony
- Winners will get to work upon Real-Life Projects
- Winners will also get support to launch their own start-up in our incubation centers across the country (Mumbai & Bangalore)
- 100% Scholarship/ Financial Aid From Aegis School of Data Science and Cyber Security for pursuing the following Post Graduate Program/ MS:
These programs are jointly delivered and jointly certified by IBM and Aegis.
Final Post Graduate Program certification is issued by IBM