AGBA National Talent Hunt for AI, Data Science, Cyber Security
AEGIS GRAHAM BELL AWARDS (AGBA) NATIONAL TALENT HUNT for AI, Data Science & Cyber Security is inviting the best brains who have the potential to grow as leaders in the exponential technology fields of AI, Data Sciences & Cyber Security.
20 students were selected as the winners of the Aegis Graham Bell Talent hunt and offered 100% scholarship along with an iconic Aegis Graham Bell trophy on 27th Feb 2020 in New Delhi by Shri Nitin Gadkari, Hon'ble Minister of Transport Ministry and MSME; Shri RP Singh, National Secretary, BJP; Dr. Anil Sahasrabudhe, Chairman, AICTE; Dr. Abhijit Gangopdhaya, Dean Aegis; Dr. Vinay Kulkarni, Director, Aegis and Bhupesh Daheria, CEO, Aegis School of Data Science.
AGBA-Talent Hunt is an initiative to foster a culture of innovation in India and to reward and appreciate the best talents. This effort is dedicated to helping the students who shall be tomorrow's flag bearers in exponential technologies and shall be a vital link in nation-building by working on the following areas:
Join to combat the corona pandemic and its impact through your ideas, solutions, and action:
- Containment of COVID19/ CoronaVirus
- How to enforce and track home quarantine.
- How to track contacts made by the Super spreaders of the virus.
- Diagnosis of COVID19/ CoronaVirus
- How to make a low-cost diagnostic kit.
- How to make a self-diagnostic kit.
- How to detect viruses using deep learning models.
- How to provide self-help to the citizen using chats or conversational Artificial Intelligence.
- AI and Data Science for Social Good like child & women trafficking; crime prevention and prediction; cancer and diabetes diagnosis; tax compliance
- AI and Data Science in Health, Biotech, Life Science
- AI and Data Science in Telecom and IT
- AI and Data Science in Governance, Law, and Smart City
- AI and Data Science in Education: personalized learning, video analytics, student performance predication, course recommendations, open-source recommendations etc
- AI and Data Science in Manufacturing, Automobile, Airline, Oil & Gas
- AI and Data Science in Agriculture
- AI and Data Science in Retail, Ecommerce, Fashion
- AI and Data Science in Banking, Finance, and insurance
Aegis Graham Bell Award was initiated in 2010 as a tribute to the father of the telephone, Alexander Graham Bell. This Award is Asia’s one of the most credible and largest innovation awards, intended to promote innovations in the IT, Telecom, Social, Mobility, Analytics & Cloud domain and the Exponential Technologies to provide recognition for outstanding contributions by the innovators. The Award is organized with the support of the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI), and Telecom Centres of Excellence (TCOE) India a public-private partnership initiative of DoT with 08 Centres at premier academic institutes (06 IITs, IISc and IIMA) of the country, each supported by a Telecom Service Provider, Convergence India. and NITI Aayog, Govt of India.
Who can apply:
- Final year students pursuing bachelors, masters or Ph.D. degree from any academic discipline
- Individuals who think that they have the potential, interest, and ambition to grow as a leader in these areas
- Individuals who have developed some kind of prototype products
- Individuals who have some brilliant ideas to solve problems in the above areas
- Individuals startups founders
- Working professionals
- Online application. Click at the top link to apply (there is no application fee)
- Online Assessment
- Interview jury members
- Applications Open!
- Final Award Date: 27 Feb 2021
- Winners will be recognized at AGBA final award ceremony in Feb 2021
- Winners will get to work upon Real-Life Projects
- Winners will also get support to launch their own start-up in our incubation centers across the country (Mumbai & Bangalore)
- 100% Scholarship/ Financial Aid From Aegis School of Data Science and Cyber Security for pursuing the following Post Graduate Program/ MS:
These programs are jointly delivered and jointly certified by IBM and Aegis.
Final Post Graduate Program certification is issued by IBM