"Unfilled cybersecurity jobs will reach 1.5 million by 2019."
"Currently more than 1,000,000 available Cyber security jobs in the U.S. alone and 6,000,000 globally." Cisco
"Human attack surface to reach 4 billion people by 2020." Microsoft
"Up to 200 billion IoT devices will need securing by 2020." Intel
"U.S. News & World Report ranked cybersecurity eighth on a list of the 100 best jobs."
"Cybercrime damage costs to hit $6 trillion annually by 2021."
"Average cost of a cyber breach has reached $3.8 million." The Ponemon Institute
"Cybersecurity spending to exceed $1 trillion from 2017 to 2021."
What does it all mean?
"Cybercrime is the greatest threat to every company in the world."
Ginni Rometty, IBM's chairman, president and CEO
And she was right. During the next five years, cybercrime might become the greatest threat to every person, place, and thing in the world.
With the vast amount of sensitive data now stored in the digital universe — everything from social security numbers to financial records and matters of national security — it’s critical that we secure and protect it from malicious interests. For vital computer networks and electronic infrastructures, cybersecurity experts stand as the last and most effective line of defence against such attacks.
Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Cyber Security in association with IBM
Looking at the huge gap in skills for Cyber Security, Aegis has launched Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Cyber Security in association with IBM. This PGP in Cyber Security is an interdisciplinary program that prepares students with both the academic and practical training to be competitive in the ever-changing technical landscape of Cyber Security.
As a graduate of the Cyber Security Post Graduate program you’ll be ready for a career as a developer of security products, security application programmer, security analyst, and penetration tester. You can also pursue work as a security researcher, vulnerability analyst, or security architect, or continue your studies toward a doctorate.
Highlights of the Program:
- Post Graduate Program in Cyber Security in association with IBM
- Final PGP certification by IBM
- AWS Educate program association
- Program will be taught by IBM experts and top faculties
- Exposure to IBM Cyber Security Lab and software
- Career management center to facilitate you career opportunities
- Globally accepted credit structure
- Program duration 11 months
- Executive Weekend Program is 11 months duration both on campus as well as Online
- Only program which covers 360 degree of security like Cyber Security, Machine Learning & AI in Cyber Security, Ethical Hacking, Cloud Security, Digital Forensics, Applied Cryptography,Application Security, SOC, Data Base Security, AWS Cloud Security, Security Access Management, Security Identity Management, IBM Q Radar Security Intelligence, Network Security, Security and Privacy, Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Analysis etc
Mr. Vaidyanathan R Iyer, Business Unit Executive, IBM Security - Asia Pacific speaking on Aegis -IBM partnership for PGP in Cyber Security