Aegis School of Business, Data Science, Cyber Security & Telecommunication
|Start date:||May 9, 2020|
|End date:||May 9, 2020|
|Event fee:||250 INR|
|Total event fee:||250 INR|
|Event location:||Online Live|
A Security Operations Center (SOC) is a command center facility for a team of IT professionals with expertise in information security that is responsible for monitoring, analyzing and protecting an organization from cyber attacks.
The SOC team’s goal is to detect, analyze, and respond to cybersecurity incidents using a combination of technology solutions and a strong set of processes.
Security operations centers are typically staffed with security analysts and engineers as well as managers who oversee security operations. SOC staff work close with organizational incident response teams to ensure security issues are addressed quickly upon discovery.
In this workshop delivered by Saket Koria from IBM, he would specifically be talking about -
1. What happens in the SOC once the cyber incidents are identified
2. The immediate action taken
3. How the process is setup
4. Who is responsible to take the necessary action
5. What are the activities involved to resolve the incident
Q. Who can attend this workshop?
- Undergraduates, Freshers and Cyber Security enthusiats at all level
Q. Do you need any software installed before attending the workshop?
Q. Will you get a participation certificate?
Q. When will the workshop link be shared?
- An online link will be shared 15 mins before the workshop starts via sms and email
Date : 9th May, 11AM to 1PM
Registration Fee : Rs. 250/-
*An online link would be sent only to the registered attendees.