Overview: This orientation program in fashion hair and make-up gets your basics clear and helps you develop Skills which will enable you to pursue a career in, the fashion industry and also for personal use.
- You will be shown tools and methods for the creation of fashion faces and hair across a variety of scenario's including day time make up/ hair- do, bridal makeup/hair do and more dramatic.
- Techniques used for catwalk or fashion photography.
- Solid theoretical understanding of methods used within the fashion world.
- To develop the ability to conceptualize and question the boundaries of fashion hair and make- up.
Skin care and hygiene
- Tools and accessories
- Product knowledge and setting up
- Basic facial anatomy
- Working with different skin tones and textures
- Foundation applications/ concealing techniques / correction techniques
- Introduction to face charts
- Contouring techniques- working with highlight and shade
- How to even out pigmented skin.
- Natural make up- Introduction to hard eye lines and soft eye lines and the application of blush.
- Neutral make up- day look and neutral glamour
- Glamour look- party make up and application of eye lashes
- Hair care and preparations.
- Setting hair, hot roller, Velcro
- Straightening, Tong, Crepe, Blow dry.
- Hair up, plait, bridal and fashion hair, avante garde hairdo
- Working with hair extensions and hair pieces.