Cloud Security course prepares you for the AWS Certified Security Specialty which allows experienced cloud security professionals to demonstrate and validate their knowledge of how to secure the AWS platform.
It validates an examinee’s ability to demonstrate:
- An understanding of specialized data classifications and AWS data protection mechanisms.
- An understanding of data encryption methods and AWS mechanisms to implement them.
- An understanding of secure Internet protocols and AWS mechanisms to implement them.
- A working knowledge of AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production environment.
- Competency gained from two or more years of production deployment experience using AWS security services and features.
- Ability to make tradeoff decisions with regard to cost, security, and deployment complexity given a set of application requirements.
- An understanding of security operations and risk.
In this course we will cover all of the major areas of AWS security and associated services you'll need to know to become an AWS security specialist and obtain the certification, including:
- Security Basics
- Security of AWS
- Security in AWS
- Using AWS Security Products
- Securing AWS Services
- Identity and Access Management
- Incident Management & Troubleshooting